Friday, June 11, 2010

there is a new comet and I find that exciting.  Also, when googling its sometimes fun to slow down a bit and see where the google suggestions take you.  Today I found out How often the average person not only poops, but how often the average person poops their pants.  For the record, I I had only typed in "how often does" into the search field when my attention was hijacked. 

But seriously, do you know how often the average person poops?  I dare you to not google and find out.  Also, if you are pooping too frequently or not frequently enough you may be about to die.  

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

For the record, I am NOT checking that whole situation you described out. However, I am terrified by this:

>> YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO DIE.

You *did* put that in all caps, didn't you?

aubriane said...

I googled it, and I am not ashamed.
One Google search suggestion I greatly enjoy is the first recommendation if you begin typing "teaching poodles".
Go ahead, do it. You may not regret it.

mrs. everything said...

I would guess the average person poops between 1 and 4 times daily, though I'm sure most people only poop 1-2. As a slightly better than average person I usually go 2 or 3 times a day. I have only pooped my pants once, Max twice. Before I take a guess at that I would like to know if incontinent old people are included in this statistic.