Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Meloncholly and the infinite autumn

It's getting all gloomy and snowy outside, which means it's time for some Bon Iver.


But really, what I want is people to recommend some good music to get me through the Fall/Winter.

Also, this isn't very Fall-y, but I think I am going to try to bypass winter and fall meloncholly weather by listening to Spring/Summer music and M83 is going to be what I try first.



Also, in the last two weeks I have seen Neon Indian and barely missed Phantogram both playing at the Urban Lounge. So, maybe this Fall and Winter won't be so bad if the good shows keep on coming. But, please send me your musics to get me through this fall/winter.

2 comments:

Little Lisa said...

I suppose that is one nice aspect of living in Houston: summer music is identical to winter music.

We say M83 on Friday and it was a great show.

Unknown said...

I love phantogram. so much. I keep missing them all over the place. boo.

and I like lisa's comment. and lisa.