Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Sorry, Wes Anderson


Should Have Taken Acid With You - Neon Indian
First of all, Wes, I would like to publicly apologize to you. I'm sorry for saying mean things about you on my blog yesterday. They weren't that mean, but... well, you know, I'm sorry. I'm glad we've made up and I hate fighting with you... but the make-up sex was kind of worth it.

Second of all, I am still very sick, not as sick as yesterday, but sick enough to already be tired and need to sleep. I've lost 15 pounds since Friday night. Don't worry, I am much bigger than you are and most of that is water weight, but if I stay sick much longer JR Boyce will definitely owe me a fudrucker's hamburger as I stumble (is that the word I want? Stumble? I want a word that means fall while being delirious and sickly. If you can think of the word I am looking for, let me know.) below that magic number. (Maybe shrink, is part of the word I want, too.)

Third of all, this is happening right now. But, I am a bit more excited for the Leonid meteor shower, which peaks on the 17th. The Leonid might be worth going out for, any interested parties are welcome to tag along. Its a big one and there will be no moon whatsoever. Of course, the grass is always greener on the other side and it looks like Asia is the place to be for it this year.

Last of all, my website is so close to being done, I am very excited. It would probably be done today if I weren't so sick. Prepare for your minds to be blown all over your faces and the faces of your neighbors. Also, get ready for the minds of your neighbors to be blown all over your faces and, obviously, their faces. You may also want to prepare for some of your neighbors' minds ending up on their neighbors' (some of whom you probably don't know, but may soon because in a crisis like this you meet new people. See Zombieland for details) faces. Don't even get me started on the minds and faces of your neighbors' neighbors.

2 comments:

Version #2 said...

I couldn't stop laughing through this post, neighbors as a concept for some reason struck me as hilarious this morning..THEN add in minds being blown all over their faces and it was sheer delight.

Starman said...

who are you? It wont let me click on your profile and I can;t make the picture bigger and its driving me mad!