Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Party?

I think we should all have some sort of Party about this

THE BQE- A Film By Sufjan Stevens from Asthmatic Kitty on Vimeo.


Also, I think my favorite thing about Sufjan Stevens is that I used to like the Flute. Then for years, I HATED it. And now I like it again.

Also Also, sometimes when I am running and Fanfare for the Common Man (Yes, I have that on my running playlist) comes on, I feel like I can keep running for a very long time. Rocks would consider the amount of time I feel like I could keep on running to be very long, indeed. This song is majestic and I like it for that. It seems like it is being played on the finest instruments, by the finest musicians who live very noble lives. Wasn't it written for the WWII soldiers who stormed the beaches of Normandy or something like that? I dunno. Sufjan Steven's music, on the other hand, seems like it is being played by forest animals who have whittled their instruments out of whatever they could find and taught themselves to play during the hibernating months. I like it just as much. I think the small squirells play the flutes and the smaller ones play the piccolos. Bears, of course, are on percussion.

Also Also Also, I have never nor will I ever stop liking the French Horn for any reason.

On a completely unrelated note, I just want to say that I am fascinated by ne0-feminist-indie-hipster-domestic mothers like this one. I think its cool. Generally, people can be pretty cool.

No comments: