Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I should have taken acid with you. You know what I mean.

   I love March.  It's so hopeful.  Also, its kind of wonderful how doing a few simple things that make you happy really does help make you happy.  It's also wonderful how eliminating a few simple things that make you unhappy really does help make you not unhappy.  I think I was loaded down a little too much at the beginning of this year and then I loaded myself down a little too much at the beginning of this semester, but trimming the fat feels good.

   Also, and you might think I am too old for this, but you'd be wrong, there is nothing as exhilirating as talking with a beautiful and intelligent woman.  I really love March, even if it's raining, or if it decides to snow.

   Even better than march are a lot of good friends and family members who want whats best for me.  I don't know where I'd be without those.

I guess what I am getting at with all of this is just saying thanks.

I guess what I am also trying to say is

2 comments:

Little Lisa said...

You're the most fashionable straight man I know. Garance Dore would think you're the second most fashionable straight man she knows.

Ann said...

Oh March. I feel the same way.