Thursday, March 4, 2010

somethings coming

I would have to say today was pretty fantastic.  I spent several hours with a new-ish friend who feels like an old friend.   We ate fantastic food and watched parts of a few amazing movies and talked about books and art and people and soap and respect... you know, like the respect like the Indians respect stuff.  Like trees.  

I passed my Statistics test with flying colors.  Well, flying enough, anyway, especially considering the sickly circumstances.

I got this amazing Coach bag.

 

 I got this amazing camera bag.
















I considered buying this beautiful desk, but then came to my senses.















I opened up the drawer and saw this little note, which made me kind of sad... but who knows, maybe it turned out alright for them.



















Also, I have been receiving mysterious postcards in the mail.  I got this one last week. 





















And this one just today

 

 













Maybe they aren't as mysterious as all that, but, unsigned postcards with inspirational drawings and messages I think can be accurately described as mysterious no matter what you think.

Unfortunately I did not take the time to change the pictures so that they would be facing the right way, but I got a thing I gotta do in 40 minutes and still need to shower and put on my new suit.

I also ate 3 apples. I love apples, but not green ones.  

All in all, I kinda feel like this and its a good feeling...

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

where are getting all that awesome stuff?

that note inside the desk--that is kind of precious, really. so, even though you don't have the desk, you'll always have the fact that you saw that note.

glad you're feeling so good.

Starman said...

We effin' stole it, man.

Elisa said...

Perhaps the postcards are from Natalie Wood? That would explain a lot.