Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How many Fruedians does it take to change a light bulb?

Its fun to tell light bulb jokes via text message because you still go through the formality of replying, "I dunno, how many?"  You can't omit that part, otherwise there is no suspense.  Knock Knock Jokes are also very fun to do via text message.  I wonder what it was like in the old days when they had to tell their Knock-Knock Jokes via post-cards.

Also, I dusted off my Nintendo today and I can still beat Contra pretty much without dying.   My friend Adam was playing some fancy online game in the next room and I yelled at him, "When I was your age we used to have to blow on the ends of our video games to get them to work!" He is only 26.  Also, I stole that joke but I am not sure from where.  That's also not exactly how everything happened.

Also, for some reason I am still listening to Coldplay. This time its The Scientist.  I finally finished that last class, so I am graduated but I still feel a bit melancholic, i thought that would go away with the spring or with the degree.  Actually, yesterday I felt so relieved to be done.  Today I just want to get on with things.  I still plan to move to NYC, I love that city so much.  This Coldplay song seems much older to me than just 8 years.

Also, I changed my profile name because I am no longer in a hurry.

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

I just read the first paragraph of this post to the historian. Because it is very funny.