Saturday, April 24, 2010

I can't get no Satisfaction

I always want to not like ColdPlay.  This is because I am pretentious.  It's 4:25am and I can't get this song out of my head because I love it and I love ColdPlay.



I was once accused of being just like Peter Pan and that as soon I parted ways with someone, I forgot them.  Another time I was told that once I became your friend I stuck and there was no shaking it.  As I am sure many of you have already noticed, these cannot both be true.

Also, I have been deeply insulted sir and I demand satisfaction.  Your choices for me to achieve my satisfaction are
1. Fisticuffs
2. A game of Chess (tournament rules)
3. An endurance race to the top of the mountain peak of my choosing but with no provisions brought along.


Any of these would be acceptable, but I secretly have one I hope you choose.

Also, of course Pistols at Dawn would be an acceptable alternative but I know for a fact you have a lousy second, so I wouldn't choose that one if you knew what was god for you.  I'll provide the pistols.

No comments: