Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rory Homan

If it weren't for Rory Homan, I'd know nothing of Harry Nilsson.  Thank God for the both of them.  This last week was good.  I watched some Chinese movies, got a lot done, bombed a quiz (I think this is the first time I have ever gotten such a poor grade on anything in academics and actually placed pen to paper.  I think it's good for me because normally if I thought I wouldn't get an "A" I would have trouble finding the motivation to do it.  I am becoming more and more okay with not needing to perform with perfection.) and watched a 16mm print of The Big Sleep.  There is a huge difference between a 16mm print and a 35mm print, by the way. I didn't think there would be, but boy there is.  I wish I could take today off, but I did a bit too much lallygagging in my down time over the week, so today I gotta play catch up.  Tonight, I do get to go photograph two beautiful friends of mine and go to a rock concert I am very excited about with people I am very excited about.  I am pleased.

No comments: