Sunday, September 13, 2009

Your Song

Okay, so I have decided to start this thing up again. I think mostly because I have this insatiable desire to share beautiful things with people and I think that can get annoying. So, I will put them all here to be taken or left at the consumers will. I think this will be something of a stream of consciousness of things I like. Writers sometimes write that way to overcome writer's block. I think I'll do it here just to break the back of this thing.

look at this
and this
and this
and this, or for you francophiles this
and this I want that puppy, first.
and this
and this
and please, please, please look at this
and I want to go see this before it gets too late this year. And I want to take pictures of people I love there, which means, "People I love, you must come with me!"
look at Wednesday August 5th on this
and every year around this time I start getting obsessed with this and this

Oh, also does anybody think a Writers Block Party is a good idea? What if instead, it was a Writer's Bloc Party?

No comments: