Thursday, February 18, 2010

This post used to be about how horribly sick I have been since Tuesday, but I decided it was a bit too mopey.  It's true,  I have been feeling ill and this post is still a shameless plea for something to happen.  Call,send a telegram, come over and light my house on fire.  I'm bored.  Any change would be welcome.  Reading makes me nauseated so I can't study until that calms down.  Movies give me a headache.  My fever has been gone long enough to guarantee I am no longer contagious, so don't worry about catching the flu from me when you come over to light the house on fire.  I can't spread it.

I was talking with Electronic Lisa today and she asked me how I was feeling, I said, "Have you seen The Never Ending Story? Where Artax gives into the sadness in the swamp of despair? Yeah, it's prety much just like that."

But seriously, folks, who watched this as a child and didn't cry?  Nobody.  Jeffrey Dahmer bawled at this part.



If anybody out there has not seen this movie you need to change that right away.  I will help, you can ask me.  If you bring it t my house and watch it with me this weekend, I will name my guitar after you.  I am serious.  Not just my acoustic Norman,  I am talking about my Electric Blue 1962 Reissue American Strat with the Rosewood fretboard.  Strats don't get any prettier.  It's a good guitar. 

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Oh my goodness, the sick! I am so sorry to hear this, David, please stay in bed and drink tea and juice. And later, possibly, toast. I will be thinking of you.

Little Lisa said...

Why do you change your entries to not include me anymore? Shout-outs are nice.

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot how much I love this movie.

Elisa said...

The legend goes that if three Lisas comment on your blog at once, a D.H. Bisson is cured of the swine flu.