Sunday, February 7, 2010

woman's intuition

One may be tempted to read into things that really shouldn't be read into.  Well, not that they "shouldn't" be read into, but just that nothing reliable can be gleaned from reading into some things.  Actually, scratch that.  Who do I think I am kidding?  We are all saying things even when we aren't saying things and I am tired of playing dumb.  It's time I manned up to my Woman's Intuition.  It's actually quite easy to know why one does what one does.

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

OMG did you see Hurt Locker or not? Well, didya, punk?

Little Lisa said...

What are you talking about?

Starman said...

I'm talking about how I have woman's intuition and I should own it. Like Rory used to tell me, "Whatever you are, it's cool as long as you just own it."

We Are Three said...

I'm really glad I found your blog.